Books I have Authored
Use the ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana) stack to build systems that provide actionable insights and business metrics from data sources, including creating amazing visualizations and dashboards. Learn how to set up the ELK stack, build a data pipeline, and create customized plugins.
Applied ELK Stack will teach you to configure the software, install tools, and build a data pipeline. You will learn the key features of Logstash and its role in the ELK stack, including creating Logstash plugins, which will enable you to use your own customized plugins. The importance of Elasticsearch and Kibana in the ELK stack is covered, along with various types of advanced data analysis, including charts, tables, and maps.
The simple and powerful nature of ELK stack has contributed to its quick adoption.
With this book you will learn:
- The need for log analytics, and current challenges
- How to perform real-time data analytics on streaming data, and turn them into actionable insights
- How to create indexing and delete data
- The different components of ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana) stack
- Shipping, Filtering, and Parsing Events with Logstash
- How to build amazing visualizations and dashboards using Data Discovery, Visualization, and Dashboard with Kibana
Subscribe to my Newsletter and I will offer you 50% discount on the paperback edition of this book.